The company was founded by Coldesina Siro as BMV in 1950, which produce machines for footwear.

The evolution of the market and the consequent need to satisfy the diversification of demand, in 1975 led to the creation of a new company called LMT, in order to meet the request of precision turned parts.
The current shareholders Coldesina Alberto e Franzoso Pierluigi grew up professionally in BMV, they decided to take over the ownership of LMT in 1992, to increase business competitiveness focusing to technological updating.
Over the years the company has grown steadily focusing in particular on production of small and medium series of high precision, certifying from the 1999 UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 up-to-date from 2010 to date UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
The constant need to expand the business park has led the company to abandon the historic headquarters in Vigevano in 2000 and to move about to its present site of Cilavegna, which has approximately 3000 square meters of which 1750 covered.
A change has been given by the contribution of his son Vittorio Coldesina entered as partner in 2004 and he became from 2008 manager and promoter for the future. The company has expanded its list of machine tools and it claim a wide range of mechanical parts turned and milled in different industry sector.